2012 - Present
• Responsible establishing product vision, roadmap and leadership of BeauCoo, a body positive fashion and social e-commerce network for iPhone, Android, Kindle and web. BeauCoo connects women of similar body dimensions and provides a positive, trusted and engaging community to find and buy clothes that make them look and feel great.
• Successfully fundraised 1.2 million in venture capital over two funding rounds
• Managed all aspects of mobile and web product delivery, including business and technical
requirements, platform architecture, UX/UI and user testing/QA.
• Defined analytics strategy and KPI’s, evaluated analytics data and funnels, and managed funnel
optimization using tools and approaches including multivariate, A/B and user testing.
• Responsible for prioritizing and increasing key metrics including signup conversion from 21% to 34%
and user retention from an average of 15% to between 35% and 42% WAU/MAU
• Developed key contacts across the Canadian and Bay/Valley startup and VC ecosystems and
leveraged key expertise in network to accelerate product iteration and discover innovative approaches
and best practices.
• Bridged technical, creative and business worlds, working closely with engineers and designers to
guide product through design, launch, and iteration.
• Worked closely with marketing to develop content and marketing, SEO, PR and product launch
strategies; BeauCoo published more then 350 pieces of original content and was widely featured by
the press including TechCrunch (3x), Wired, Business Insider, Forbes (2x), Mashable, InStyle (print),
Vanity Fair (print), Fox News, Venture Beat and the Huffington Post.
• Recruited and managed a dynamic, fast paced team of developers, marketers and UX/UI experts –
employing a leadership style that combined persuasiveness, decisiveness, and competitiveness
necessary to motivate a high performance team.